From ANCS Wiki
| John L. Crassidis, Ph.D.
Welcome to the ANCS Laboratory
Advanced Navigation and Control Systems (ANCS) is a research laboratory within the Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Department at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. Research at ANCS focuses on the areas of attitude estimation, nonlinear filtering, uncertainty propagation, space systems, stochastic control, and robust control.
- [9/2017] Congratulations Dr. Pimienta-Penalver on your Ph.D. conferral
- [6/2017] Congratulations Dr. Schmid on your Ph.D. conferral and good luck at Clemson University
- [3/2015] Ph.D. Student Andrew Dianetti earns Internship through AFRL Scholars Program
- [2/2015] UB NanoSat wins Air Force University Nanosat-8 Competition
- [2/2015] Dr. Crassidis becomes AIAA Fellow